Saturday 24 May 2014

On Living the Moment,


Woke up today with a literal knock in the head with the huge question :
WHAT DO I WANT IN LIFE AND WHAT AM I DOING TO GET IT ?

So I wrote a list in my phone (yes, its a secret for now. hehehe) on what I wanna do in life and what are the things I'm supposed to do in order to get it . Just a hint, getting loads of money is definitely one of it ! Haha!

We live everyday that we start taking our minutes, days, hours and moments for granted. So, I guess its best to wake up everyday and question yourself,

WHAT DO I WANT IN LIFE AND WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ?

Nevertheless, I guess we all have to really really stop procrastinating and living every moment ! Life is short why waste everyday living unconscious on our own doings ? 

Lets make our days worth it, our moments.

Maybe even waking up to Happy - Pharell Williams and live the moment for even 3 minutes ++ ( I think thats how long the song is) and you'd be surprised on how happy you can actually be for the day ( Well, at least that works out for me )


So , here's to life and not wasting a day away ! Let's live the moment ! ( and i don't mean to go literal and party but you know, in your own ways :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment