Monday 16 November 2015

INTERVENTION



Aite guys, after contemplating for many months and procrastinating, I've decided that I shall go through an INTERVENTION !

No, I don't intend to change my wardrobe completely or change my personality as a whole and stuff. But its time ! That I'm 21 now and that I should try to be more 'on point' in life, perfecting what I can with no frets :)

But let's be honest, I should probably start with looking less selekeh when I go out to class first haha. Although, I will still go by my own principle on not wearing make up everyday to class to feel more secure or better off with myself. Not like I have anything against make ups but I just am trying not to depend on it to make myself feel good about myself. Oh ! And I still do enjoy my travels with a backpack rather than having a luggage just to carry more than one pair of shoes or too many clothes unnecessarily.

Well, I still haven't yet figured out completely on how much am I planning or willing to go through for this 'intervention' cause I'm pretty sure I still have my lazy days (which makes me wonder if celebrities or 'famous people' ever get lazy to dress up at all haha).

And I guess I'm not just referring to emphasizing more on appearances, but generally just 'embracing the good and leaving the bad' which has to start mostly with reducing the amount of 'lazy days' I excuse myself with weekly, and being more productive ! (Like jog more, read more, educate myself more and stuff...haha)

Okay, I think that's it, really. Less talk, more action ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment