Sunday 15 November 2015

A Beautiful Sunday Morning



Its rare that you get a sunny day in the UK especially when its approaching winter. But it was definitely a beautiful sunny Sunday ! I usually don't post much about how my day went but I guess its not such a bad idea once in a while ? :)

Anyways, the Malaysian Society organized a Traditional Games Day Out. The guys were playing galah panjang and baling selipar (although failed many times due to the utter windy weather!) and the girls as usual, ended up playing with the the Post Graduates' kids !



And I found the kid I loved layaning the most, Akhta ! He was going all imaginary with the creative games he invented just for us to play with which I find it to be super adorable. I just love kids who use their creativity to play games outside and interact rather than play their iPads in the sun.... hmmm. 

Anyways, they were selling roti jala and nasi lemak which were all so sedaaaaap! The wind actually smelled like Malaysia again hehehe. Then we took some good shots under the sun. Just had to post this picture with my Subang babe, Farah, since '09 though :)


It was definitely one of the best Sunday mornings I've ever had since I've been here. A Sunday morning to be remembered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment