Wednesday 17 February 2016

The Right Weight


So, let's get straight to the point.
Since I've been studying in the UK, I've managed to gain atleast 7kgs. I have always been about 46-48kgs in KL but now its usually 53-55kgs. Which is great, really, cause I just looooooove food :)
But there's been a bit of dilemma recently, honestly. 

I don't quite these "love handles" and "bulging belly" I've gotten since the weight gain. Sometimes, you can even see it from the clothes I wear. Beyond that, consuming so much food drains out my energy, which slows me down on the days I have to be productive. 

So, I've switched to healthy good food and consuming moderately, which has been helping me with my blemishes and having more productive days. But it also means that my weight is now about 50-51kgs. Which is ideal but I'm afraid if I go below 50kgs again, cause then I wouldn't be able to donate blood, which is something that I'm trying to make as a routine every 3-4 months.

Don't get me wrong, I don't make a hug deal about trying to impress society about how I look or social pressure, its more about how I feel about myself, and I just really wanna be fit and clean (in and out) so yeah.

Guess I have to maintain or gain weight and work out more just to make sure these fats doesn't suddenly pop somewhere else, I hope. Hmmm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment