Friday 15 April 2016

The Day We Bought More Than We Can Carry


So, as you can see, mum's finally here in my uni !

And I kinda gave her a rough start, literally haha. 
Anyways, since we're gonna be here for another 2 months or so, we decided to shop as much as we can for the 2 months straight away (Just cause I have exams coming up and I didn't want her to carry the heavy stuff alone, which was really not much of a point as you can see her lifting all the weight as well..... hehehe)
She told me to bring the grocery shopping trolley to Tesco's and I kept on insisting her I could carry all the stuff.... which we all know I can't but I just didn't want to bring the granny trolley around town before going Tesco ! You know.... the one that looks like this....,



We left for town before going to Tesco and FoodInc (where you get all them halal stuff at like a runcit store), and mum decided to look her best for our first day out in town together ! Wearing her new boots and all.... not knowing that she would regret her decision at the end of the day hahaha

As you'd expect, we got lost in town ! Not surprising eyy? Its cause I barely go to town...Also trying to secretly prove to my mum that I'm a good student who doesn't go out often, which we all know are liesssss !! Its just that I barely go to town, doesn't mean I don't go out ;)
So after making her walk around for hours, we went grocery shopping ! And I told her the list of food I was craving for which she would have to cook for, so imagine how much we bought..

We got ourselves some chicken, beef & minced meat, which wasn't so heavy....
Till we went Tesco and got ourselves some milk and wait for it,
5 kilo rice !!

Don't know how we ended up filling 2 huge grocery bags !! 
The worst part was the walk up the hill to my uni from the bus station....



Mum went like "I'm too dressed up for this ! Dah la dengan boots ! Go take the grocery trolley from one of your friends and come down again!"


And I insisted my mum that we could carry them up the hill... which we did ! With a lot of stops from laughing too much at each other carrying more weight than we actually could hahaahaa

After all the good laughs, and a 15 minute walk up the hill which usually takes me only 3 minutes, we made it !

Got ourselves lying flat on my bed after with a long nap right after that to reward ourselves for our unintended workout.... not forgetting the magnum we bought at tesco's !





No comments:

Post a Comment