Tuesday 11 October 2016

Work vs Books

So today another hiccup came up with the shop although I'm far away from home. Can't help it, I'll still want to check up on the shop when I have the time to do so. It's not a major issue though so no frets ;) IF only I was in Malaysia though, I would grab my car keys and drive straight to the shop haha.

But I took a deep breath and came back to my senses, 

It occurred to me, there will always be hiccups with business and that I would still always have to focus on my studies. No way was I gonna let a 'hiccup' in the shop get in between me from working my heart out to graduate with (insyaAllah) good results for my Law Degree. 

Its set now, that there will always be hiccups, let it be the shop or any other problems in life. But I just always have to take a deep breath and get back to my senses.

Also, I just realised I'm starting to get a hang of doing work in between my study breaks or my 'chilling time'. I still could make time to watch TV series so why couldn't I spare a few minutes from watching TV series and do work instead a little? They were not kidding when they say, if you enjoy whatever it is you are doing in life, you wouldn't have to even complain or give a *sigh* about it. Just that for now (for atleast the next 9 months),  my priorities would be on my studies, and I've got nothing to complain about that :) 


Bismillah, please 3rd year, be a good year to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment