Friday 6 June 2014

#FitHijabGirls

Eventhough I am wearing hijab,
I can never see myself as a sloppy or fat girl who doesn't care about how I look. 
Wearing hijab should not make any girl feel unattractive ! You should always work on yourself, nothing or nobody should stop you from doing that. Not even you yourself.
On #FitHijabGirls , 

It doesn't matter what you wear or how you look , you should be as fit as any other fit girl out there ! ( I personally like to include fun and adventurous too ! ) 


I personally am aiming to just get toned *if possible like the picture above* At the same time I wanna try on achieving it without going on a diet :) (cause I'm leaving soon so going on a diet is probably possible in UK later insyallah) . Apparently after reading a few articles, it is possible just that it comes with a lot of exercise ! 

And yes , it's my bucketlist to have a toned body without showing it to any guy in the world, and maybe on the first night of the wedding I'd be like , 

'Honey , look how beautiful I have kept my body for you ;)))' 

Hahaha yes I have wild imaginations but if it keeps me motivated , why not ? 

#RESPECT 

I personally have never agreed with girls who show their body so easily on social media // network especially since they've worked for hours in the gym ! ( Don't get me wrong ,do as you wish with your body , it's just my personal opinion ) 


#dapatpahalajugakjagabadankays 


1 comment:

  1. Buat la Focus T25 eisha! it requires only 25mins of your day! nanti bila gi rumah u remind i utk bg the videos.

    ReplyDelete