Friday 27 June 2014

Jalan Legian and the Driver,

So it's the last night in Bali (and yes I will posts more Bali posts when I have ample of time to do so) , we decided to check out one of the places that every tourist must go to ,

Jalan Legian ! 

We went for the SkyGarden Club at Jalan Legian which we had to pay 150,000 IDR for entry. The club had about 7 floors of different song genre to burst your ears with. Oh , and I just grabbed a tin of coke which I ended up only opening when we were heading out as I was afraid of anyone 'spiking' my drink and cause I don't drink alcohol so I wouldn't want any spilling into my drink. 

It was really interesting to see all foreigners enjoying themselves at one place. There were a few ugly 'drunk' moments we came across with though but that's kinda normal in any other club anyways. Oh yeah ! It opens from 9 till late so don't come so early. Haha. There were many clubs around though like the Bounty which had like a foam party. And a few live performances around the area. But best is for you to do your own research if you really love clubbing cause we basically went for the experience and to see how the 'club culture' is here :) 

Anyways , 
We left the Club around 2 and took a cab home , where we met our first ever Muslim taxi driver. He was the most soft spoken driver we've came acrossed with and taught us a lot on halal food and mosques around Kuta as he was driving us back home. 

One thing super adorable though was that he was treating us like his own daughters , asking us why we had tattoos (which was actually henna) and why aren't we heading back for Ramadhan (which we actually are tomorrow). I somehow rather found him inspiring in a way cause it's rare to see Muslims being so caring and soft to younger Muslims rather than being aggressive. 

This might be the most un-directional post I have ever written but I thought that one day I might wanna look back to tonight as part of a memory in Bali that touched me :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment