Friday 6 June 2014

On the Hilarious First Time Online Shopping ,

Hahahaha yes , it's my first time online shopping after 3 years and 3 years ago I only shopped once online ! So instead of the usual,
'Online shopping , just a few clicks away', it took me an hour to shop just 3 scarves online !!! 


And my family had a good laugh at it as when my sister uploaded the picture in the family whatsapp group ! Stress Kays online shop ! Never had to know TAC code .... 


Was planning to just buy a few scarves online under sale from TudungPeople as study break , worst decision as study break ever. Hahaha. Anyhow , there's not much to be said. Really. It's just that

I REALLY SUCK AT ONLINE SHOPPING ! 

It's cause most of my money is spent on good coffee and food anyways. Haha. 

Oh forgot about this part , 

My dad tried to protect me in the whatsapp group from being 'attacked' cause he was afraid I'll get all emotional near exams. Hahahahaha oh wells. Definitely an experience I'll never forget ! 
And definitely not gonna online shop till exams are over ( exam stress is enough already). *goodlaughs* 


PS ; my sister owns an online shopping website and I have even modelled for her clothes, yet I absolutely have no idea on how to online shop ! Hahahahahaha ! 

1 comment:

  1. I’m trampled by your contents carry on the wonderful work.
    Yola web

    ReplyDelete