Sunday 16 April 2017

Papa, my (secret) Movie buddy


Though most of the time he usually invites my brother to watch action movies, sometimes he'll invite me too *totally feel special then* hehehehe but really we have the same taste in movies !

Whether its a 3 hour documentary to Mahatma Gandhi, 2 hours of "WarCraft", the Mission Impossibles, 007 Bond, Star Wars, Captain America, all the action movies...you name it! We're always down for it - and somehow I'd like to prioritise watching it with my dad rather than anyone else cause little did he realise, it was secretly "our thing" to me :)

OKAAAAAY, the secret is out now cause he probably would be reading this blog post since its got his 'name' as part of my blog post title. 

There were times we went to MBO Subang Parade at midnight to watch the movies, with my mum too ofcourse. My mum doesn't mind watching action movies. Maybe she does it out of love to spend time with the fam or she does secretly enjoys the movies too, but my dad will always check out the movie tickets and sometimes even books for us ! Okay to think of it, most of the time when we watch action movies at our basement mama usually ends up sleeping so....you figure it out haha

Upon arriving at the cinema, he'll be the first to queue for the tickets, and the others would queue for the popcorn. Once the movie's done, he'll always have a 101 things to criticize the movie......which he ends up telling us (also himself defo) that it was all for a movie, to keep things more exciting :) Sometimes the conversation drags till our journey home ! Totally depends though, if my brother tags along with us especially, gosh they will talk about the possibilities of the story lines and plot twists for ages !

He's watching Fast and Furious 8 tonight with my mum in KL and honestly kinda makes me miss watching late night movies with my fam :)


No comments:

Post a Comment