Sunday 23 April 2017

"Saya tak boleh kerja dengan Bangla"


We hired a new worker with us yesterday and today he told us that he didn't want to work anymore because,

"Saya tak boleh kerja dengan Bangla"

Ya Allah, so maluuuuuu and sedih. It felt like a knife went straight to my heart when I heard that. Why would anyone ever think that way?! Especially as a Muslim, you are NEVER to degrade anyone based on their religion or race - Islam teaches us love, and being discriminative is highly frowned upon.This mentality is just not acceptable!

These people from Bangladesh are the people I have mad respect for. Most of them are being disrespected and mistreated but they still preserver anyways.They have 2-3 jobs, stay far away from home just to collect enough money for their home. That's true love there.

We've had other problems with other part timers but nothing hurts me more than this. How inhumane can someone get ? And to have the guts to type that out? What did you think we were gonna say, "Its okay, we understand?!" This isn't something new to most Malaysians - deep inside most of us we have the difficulty of accepting "changes" or "differences" - but you have to tackle that within yourself ! I hope that throughout the growth of this business, we are able to bridge this gap - to tackle this issue of 'discrimination'

Dear (ex) part-timer, it is absolutely frustrating that there are still people among us that are as discriminative as you. But I am glad that you left, because people with your mentality aren't the kind of 'good vibes' I wish to promote in my working environment.
I wish you all the best - I genuinely hope that one day, you'll sort that discriminative mind set of yours and spread love to every single human being you meet

No comments:

Post a Comment