Monday 21 March 2016

Drunken Hostel Mate

Okay, here's the thing.

I really need to use the toilet but my drunken hostel mate fell asleep on the toilet bowl.... I honestly wouldn't mind assisting her and helping her to her bed (which I always end up doing for my uni mates or friends whenever they get too drunk) but she can't even speak English so I couldn't even be bothered.

And the worst part is,
She left the toilet door open with the lights on and her music blasting in her earphones loudly. Also, with her 'drunk people food' left on the table, opened, leaving the whole room to smell like some weird burger. Omg, can't imagine how my mum would react when she wakes up cause before we fell asleep, mum asked me, "Where is that source of music coming from? And why is the toilet door left open? Where is our hostel mate?" which I ended up telling my mum to drunk hostel mates since we will be staying in backpackers for quite awhile.

So anyways, I had to go all the way down to the lobby just to use the toilet at 1AM ! Now, I gotta control the amount of water I drink before I have to make another journey just to go to the toilet. Sheesh.

I'll just try to sleep so I wouldn't feel the urge to go to toilet anymore, hopefully. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment