Wednesday 28 May 2014

Keeping it 90s with the Tech-kids,

Spent the whole evening with my niece and nephew , 
My phone decided to break down (no games for them to play on my phone) so I decided to educate them on how we enjoyed our childhood back in the 90s, 


And the first idea was Twister ! Would've uploaded a picture of how twisted our positions were but I wasn't wearing hijab at home so yeah. 


Taught them to play bluff/cheat too ! 

*dear future eniza , please play this game with your kids so you'll know how they'll actually pull off a lie*

And I really did get to know my niece and nephew better. They were super adorable ! One lies by expanding her nostrils, one more was by the sudden stop of giggles,


and yeah, that's him alright. Tried to teach them 'Speed' too but we were out of time so it looks like it's gotta be next time ! 


Oh yeah ! I forgot. We allowed young participants to join our fun too ! They were technically focusing more on distracting us than joining our game (like hugging or clinging to us) , but was definitely adorable :)


Keeping it real as a 90s generation kid , missing the good old childhood times. And hoping for more nights like this. 

Ps: Maybe I'll introduce them to Batu seremban one day #culture 

No comments:

Post a Comment