Monday 26 May 2014

On Running,

Nobody was a born athlete (as far as I know off). No one was literally delivered and was able to run a thousand miles straight away. So there's no reason why you should feel you can't run the distance. 


Because to me, it's not the distance. It's the motivation (and a little bit training if you plan to go a bit further). It's a mind challenge to run the distance. But then again , I'm not the best long distance runner and I've never ran for a full marathon yet. I guess what I say can only get you started at least :) 


I saw old men ( I think grandpas too) running faster and longer than me around the area I run. Come on guys, we're not grandparents yet !

So run now while you still can and embrace the youth. You might not know one day, you might not be able to run anymore. And idk, I just love the idea of being fit ❤️

Maybe running could be the reason why you'll be happy for the day feeling motivated and all. But if you don't enjoy running and you've given it a try, that's okay. Different people have different interests anyways. 

I guess , the real question would be, what's stopping you from running and going the distance ? 

Ps, I use the app Nike Run + so they'll calculate the distance you've ran which is pretty cool :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment