Saturday 24 May 2014

X Men : Days of Future Past

 

Don't expect much spoilers from me but the movie was awesome ! 
Although it wasn't my favourite but it was pretty good :) just that I wished they played with other characters more too. But come on , there's Jennifer Lawrence in most of the movie scenes ! 
On the other hand, only the early part of the movie had humour so definitely wish they had more of that. 



Watched it with the parents at Subang Parade , apparently back in the old days my dad was a huge marvel comic fan too ! Haha. Anyhow, it was definitely a good break from A-Levels but now it's back to reality. Oh yeah ! Personal rating on the movie would be err, 8.5/10 I guess :) maybe I was expecting too much out of it. Hehehe. Best is not to expect too much whenever you watch a movie ! Oh , and it's recommended to watch X Men : First Class atleast once before you watch this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment