Tuesday 27 May 2014

On My Guardians,

Well, I guess you can say this is more of an appreciation post, 

My parents have been the uttermost supportive cool parents I've ever known (eventhough I don't tell them that they are. Haha) . They might not be the kind of parents who let you go out late at night nor would they let you waste your time at all. 

But one thing for sure, they do know what you need and what you don't need. And the best way of support you'll ever need. 

That's my dad (mum took the picture) accompanying me during my night performing on the drums at Laundry Bar 2009. 

They'll give all their attention whenever possible. Mum would pick me up from school and send me to tuitions. And the talks we have in the car while getting from one place to another is priceless. 

And my dad on the other hand gives you ideas on what to do to shape your character and personality (like even travelling alone at 12 yold) . 

They will even go the distance. No kidding. They went all the way to Johor and stayed there whenever I had SPM papers. They even came when I had a press conference for one of the leadership councils I was a part off. 


And I am forever blessed with their love, hoping one day I'll be able to make them feel as happy as they've made me felt for almost 20 years :) 


You'd think they'd stop in college ? Heck no. That was a picture of us on my first paper for A-Levels and they still try to send me every day possible. And the involvement continues :) 

Anyhow , it's never too late you know. If it doesn't happen to you , it can always happen to your kids one day or something. Cause honestly, it meant so much to me on how much they've been there for me. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment