Monday 26 May 2014

Why I started blogging ? (Again)

Here's short post on why I started blogging again : 

1. I like writing (used to write stories when I was small) 
2. I used to blog (when I was 12 and 15 ; might re-upload old embarrassing posts) 
3. Insyallah will be flying to UK in September (so I wanna write down every moment possible) 
4. I talk a lot. So blogging is another way to rant for me. 
5. I can't wait to read back my old posts when I'm old with white hair and feel like how I felt when I was reading my old 12yold posts 😂 

Anyhow, I blog what I feel like blogging so everything might not amuse you but it amuses me :) and I occasionally overthink and question a lot of things so , 

Simple question is to the answer of the question (woah try to understand that) , is why not blog ? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment